Enhanced Health and Safety Measures
As part of our reopening, the health and well-being of our guests, employees and communities is our greatest priority. A safety program based of Federal, State and Local directives providing extra measures has been implemented.
Face coverings or masks would not be required for fully vaccinated guests and team members in accordance with CDC guidelines. If you are not fully vaccinated, we recommend that you continue to wear a mask throughout the cinema, including auditoriums, lobby, restrooms, hallways, etc. Masks may be removed once seated while eating or drinking inside the auditorium.
We offer online ticket sales to facilitate contactless experience. We encourage you to purchase tickets online. You are not required to print tickets you have purchased online. You can have the confirmation barcode / QR Code on your phone scanned at the ticket taker’s podium. We also accept Apple pay or Google Wallet payments at the registers.
Throughout the day, common areas and highly touched surfaces are routinely cleaned and sanitized.
Additional time as been added between shows so that in auditoriums, hard surfaces, including door handles, handrails, recliner buttons, armrests, cup holders, etc. are cleaned and disinfected as needed.
For your convenience, sanitizers have been provided in our common areas.
- Concession counters and high touch areas are cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- Plexiglass barriers are added at registers to protect guests and employees.
- To reduce contact points, popcorn and drink refills will not be offered at this time.
- Frequent handwashing and changing of gloves would be required.
- All team members would be screened prior to each shift, including temperature checks and a questionnaire.